At the library
- Full access to our circulating collections
- Reference service
- Picking up holds and requests (in the lobby or at the walkup window)
- Opening or renewing a library card
- Public computers (no appointment required)
- Drop-in computer use for brief transactions (15 minutes, no appointment required)
- Photocopying/printing (self-service)
- Faxing (self-service)
- Study tables (max. two people per table)
- Use your library card number to access our digital resources, including Job Now, Research IT, Law Depot, Consumer Reports, and Ancestry.com.
- For e-book, e-audiobook, and streaming video access, check out our expanded list of options. For OverDrive titles, download the Libby app or follow directions from the downloadable catalog.
- Find us on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram for more!
- Virtual programs
- Over the phone: call us at 860-290-4330 to request materials.
- Via our library catalog: log into your account and place holds on the items you wish to pick up (no limit). When you receive the "holds available" notice via e-mail, you may pick them up at your convenience during our open hours.
- Via our "Book Selection Service." Don't have a specific title in mind? We can help! Fill out a form to tell us a little bit about what you're looking for, and our expert staff will help you to find good reads. To request materials for an adult, click here. To request materials for children or teens, click here.