Please note: our library building remains closed to the public.
- For assistance, to speak with a library staff member or to get a library card call (860) 290-4330. Library staff are on site Monday, Friday, and Saturday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, and Tuesday - Thursday from 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
- To reach a reference librarian, send an email to
- Use your library card number to access our digital resources, including Job Now, Research IT, Law Depot, Consumer Reports, and Ancestry.com.
- For e-book, e-audiobook, and streaming video access, check out our expanded list of options. For OverDrive titles, download the Libby app or follow directions from the downloadable catalog.
- NEW! Check out our interactive virtual programs, posted each week to our Library Calendar.
- Summer reading is for everyone.
- Find us on YouTube and Facebook for more!
We offer three options to request materials for contactless pickup:
- Over the phone: call us at 860-290-4330 to request materials. We will take your request, pull the materials, and call you back to schedule a curbside pickup time (maximum 10 items, please).
- Via our library catalog: log into your account and place holds on the items you wish to pick up (no limit). When you receive the "holds available" notice via e-mail indicating that your items have been pulled, call or e-mail us to schedule a curbside pickup time.
- Via our "Book Selection Service." Don't have a specific title in mind? Frustrated that you can't browse the collection? We can help! Fill out a form to tell us a little bit about what you're looking for, and our expert staff will help you to find good reads. To request materials for an adult, click here. To request materials for children or teens, click here.
No fines will accrue.