Please note: effective November 17, 2020, our service model has changed. Read below for details.
At the library
- Visit our walkup window to pick up holds and requests, open or renew a library card.
- Use a library computer by appointment (limit, one hour per day). For appointments, call 860-290-4330. Exact change required for printing.
- Please note: we are no longer open for browsing and do not have a copier or fax available for public use.
Library staff are on site Monday, Friday, and Saturday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, and Tuesday - Thursday from 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM and can be reached by phone at 860-290-4330 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use your library card number to access our digital resources, including Job Now, Research IT, Law Depot, Consumer Reports, and Ancestry.com.
- For e-book, e-audiobook, and streaming video access, check out our expanded list of options. For OverDrive titles, download the Libby app or follow directions from the downloadable catalog.
- Check out our virtual programs for November.
- Find us on YouTube and Facebook for more!
We offer three options to request materials for pickup at our walkup window.
- Over the phone: call us at 860-290-4330 to request materials. We will take your request and pull the materials (maximum 10 items, please).
- Via our library catalog: log into your account and place holds on the items you wish to pick up (no limit). When you receive the "holds available" notice via e-mail, you may pick them up at your convenience during our open hours.
- Via our "Book Selection Service." Don't have a specific title in mind? We can help! Fill out a form to tell us a little bit about what you're looking for, and our expert staff will help you to find good reads. To request materials for an adult, click here. To request materials for children or teens, click here.
No fines will accrue.