NOTE: Print the card, fill it out and bring or mail to: Registrars of Voters, Town Hall, 740 Main Street, East Hartford, CT 06108. Note: You are not registered until it is received and processed.
To Register to Vote in Connecticut You Must:
- Be a United States citizen;
- Be a resident of a Connecticut town;
- Be at least 18 years old on, OR before, election day;
- Have completed confinement and parole if previously convicted of a felony.
If You Move:
- You must fill out a new voter registration card if you have moved.
- Applications and ballots are supplied by the Town Clerk at (860) 291-7230
- Call the Registrar of Voters Office at (860) 291-7280.
Registration Deadlines for New Voters:
- Your application must be postmarked or received by the Registrars Office by the 7th day before an election (OR you may register in person with your Registrar of Voters by the 7th day before an election).