The Tax office is open for in-person services, but online services are still available.
- Payments and Payment history can be made online at: https://www.mytaxbill.org/inet/bill/home.do?town=easthartford
- Click on to online bill pay and follow the prompts from there
- Federal Tax Return Info: Click on the IRS tab and it will populate the bills and payment dates for 2019
- For people seeking a DMV clearance to register their motor vehicle: You will have to provide proof of funds coming out your checking account or a charge to your credit card
- Proof can be emailed to: Tax@easthartfordct.gov
- Upon verification of proof a representative from the Tax Office will log on to DMV and clear you electronically
- Individuals with delinquent Taxes coded with "TaxServ, LLC" should make payments directly to TaxServ
- Payments can be processed by phone at (860) 724-9100 or on their website www.taxserv.com
As always tax payments in the form of Check or Money order can be mailed through USPS or dropped off in the Tax drop-box outside of Town Hall. All inquiries for the Tax Office should be sent to: Tax@easthartfordct.gov
The Department of the Tax Collector assists in the timely collection of tax revenue and the administration of programs to maximize collection success.