Location: Stone Academy
745 Burnside Avenue East Hartford, CT 06108
Time: 3 - 7 PM
Vaccine(s): Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen (Johnson&Johnson)
Age Eligibility: This clinic is open to all ages 5+
Cost: There is no cost for getting the COVID-19 vaccines. No ID is required.
COVID-19 Vaccine Dosage and Administration (5-11):
- Children ages 5 through 11 years receive one-third of the adult dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Smaller needles, designed specifically for children, are used for children ages 5 through11 years
- COVID-19 vaccine dosage does not vary by patient weight but by age on the day of vaccination
- Your child will need a second shot of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine three weeks after their first shot
Booster Dose Eligibility:
- If you received a Pfizer or Moderna series, boosters are recommended 5+ months after dose 2 for anyone 18 years and older
- If you received a Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine, boosters are recommended 2+ months after dose 1 for anyone 18 years and older
This clinic is by walk-in only. No appointment required.