Hours of Operation
Closed until further notice
Extended while Raymond Library is closed
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday and Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Raymond Library's temporary location at the East Hartford Community Cultural Center
has closed permanently.
We are currently open at the Wickham Library ONLY until further notice. Wickham Library is located at 656 Burnside Ave and will have extended hours during this time-
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - 8 pm
Friday & Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm
Welcome to the East Hartford Public Library!
East Hartford’s two library locations, the Raymond Library and the Wickham Branch, offer a wide variety of services for people of all ages, including public computers with Internet access, Wi-Fi, book discussions, technology instruction classes and more. In addition to our many books, DVDs and CDs, the library provides the residents of East Hartford with 24/7 access to research materials and offers free downloadable eBooks, magazines, audiobooks and videos. Free and discounted museum passes are available for check-out through the Raymond Library children's department. Please visit our buildings and watch for our Bookmobile, a fully-functioning mobile branch, to be in your neighborhood.
- Biography-Library Director Susan Hansen
- Catalog: Search books and more
- Children's Services
- Consumer Reports
- E-Book & Audiobook Resources
- Find Information & Job Resources
- Freegal Music
- Hours & More
- Library Board
- Library Use Savings Calculator
- Magazines Online
- Museum Pass Program
- Program Calendar
- Tax Information and Assistance
News & Announcements
- East Hartford Police Department "Touch-A-Truck" Program at Wickham Library July 23
- Free music streaming and downloads with your library card!
- An Important Message From Mayor Leclerc: Raymond Library Renovation and Expansion
- Raymond Library Project Recieves $100,000 Donation
- Farmer's Market Opening on July 10