FREE Social Emotional Learning Group (Strong Start)
For East Hartford children
8 Week Program
5:15pm – 6:30pm
Raymond Library Children’s Room
Begins Thursday 4/5/18 and ends 5/31/18
Children will learn:
- How to identify and understand their own and other people’s feelings.
- How to develop self-control and remain calm when stressed.
- How to express a range of feelings appropriately.
- The connection between how they think & behave and what they feel.
- How to make friends and be a good friend.
Register at https://www.easthartfordct.gov/youth-services or
Call East Hartford Youth Services (860) 291-7179