Location: Raymond Library, Meeting Room 1
840 Main Street, East Hartford 06108
Time: 10 AM – 1 PM
Cost: There is no cost for getting the COVID-19 vaccines. No ID is required.
Booster Dose Eligibility:
If you received a Pfizer or Moderna series, the following individuals are eligible 6+ months after dose 2:
- Anyone age 65 years and older
- Age 18 years and older; AND
- Live in long-term care settings;
- Have underlying medical conditions that increase your risk of severe illness due to COVID-19; or
- Work high-risk settings (healthcare staff, congregate care staff, first responders, education, childcare, public transit, grocery store workers, manufacturing, food and agriculture, corrections, and postal service workers).
If you received a Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine, boosters are recommended 2+ months after dose 1 for anyone 18 years and older.
Appointments are encouraged. To schedule an appointment, please contact the East Hartford Health Department at 860-291-7324. Walk-ins will also be accepted.