UPDATE: March 25, 2020
(March 25, 2020) East Hartford, CT - Although the Town of East Harftord facilities are closed to the public, we continue to provide services to residents remotely. Please visit this link for a complete list of all available remote services.
(March 25, 2020) East Hartford, CT—The East Hartford Golf Club has received a waiver from the State of Connecticut permitting the business to serve customers during COVID-19. With that said, the East Hartford Golf Club will strictly follow local, state and federal guidelines pertaining to social distancing and additional protective measures.
“Having the golf course reopen and continue to serve our residents and visitors during these challenging times will provide an outlet that can benefit the physical and emotional health of our community,” said Mayor Marcia Leclerc.
To ensure the safety of their customers, the Golf Club’s administration has put forth several best practices to limit group sizes, accommodate social distancing and avoid contact points. Going forward, the Golf Club will accept credit card only transactions, while also allowing guests to pre-pay for their rounds online or via phone. The One Wood Pub will be open for take-out only.
For more updates from the East Hartford Golf Club please visit www.easthartfordgc.com/golf.
With confirmed community transmission in Connecticut of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we are focused on ensuring the health and safety of our residents. Please check the links below for the most up-to-date information. We will continue to supply updates as they become available.
|COVID-19 Press Releases & Updates from the Town of East Hartford|
- (March 26, 2020) - (VIDEO MESSAGE) Mayor Marcia Leclerc Addresses the East Hartford Community During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- (March 25, 2020) - (VIDEO MESSAGE) East Hartford Public Library Director Provides and Update on Library Services
- (March 24, 2020) - (VIDEO MESSAGE) Development Director Eileen Buckheit Shares Resources Available to Businesses during COVID-19
- Valuable Information for Businesses during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- (March 25, 2020) - East Hartford Golf Club Continues to Serve Customers
- (March 25, 2020) - East Hartford Continues to Serve Residents Amid COVID-19
- (March 20, 2020) - Mayor Leclerc Issues a Mandatory Declaration to Limit Social and Recreation Gatherings
- (March 20, 2020) - Mayor Leclerc Imposes Mandatory Limitations on Social and Recreation Gathering of More Than 10 Persons
- (March 20, 2020) - Positive COVID-19 Cases in East Hartford
- (March 17, 2020) - East Hartford Fire Department's Response to COVID-19
- (March 17, 2020) - East Hartford Police Department Amid COVID-19
- (March 16, 2020) - East Hartford Town Facilities Closure
- (March 16, 2020) - Mayor Leclerc Issues a Civil Declaration of Preparedness Emergency
- (March 13, 2020) - East Hartford's Response to COVID-19
- (March 10, 2020) - East Hartford's COVID-19 Preparation
|Closures & Cancelations|
- All East Hartford Town Facilties Are Closed to the Public
- We continue to provide our residents and businesses with services remotely. Please visit this link for details about avaialble remote services by department. We would like to thank our residents for your continued patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. For more information please call the Town Hall at 860-291-7200.
Please know, in an effort to encourage social distances, the Town of East Hartford has canceled all major events, programs and activities. If you have questions or concerns about previously-scheduled or future programs or services offered by a specific town department, please contact that department directly.
CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19) General Information & Resources
Coronavirus disease 2019, which originated in Wuhan, China and spread internationally, is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The risk of infection with COVID-19 is higher for people who live in or who have recently traveled to an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19. For more information on COVID-19 please visit the links below:
- Governor Lamont's Executive Orders in Response to COVID-19
- CDC - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC - COVID-19 Statistics in Connecticut
- CDC - 10 Things You Can do to Manage Your Health at Home
- CDC - What to Do if You Are Sick With COVID-19
- DPH - CT State Department of Public Health - COVID-19
- World Health Organization - COVID Myths and Facts
- CDC - COVID-19 Fact Sheet (English)
- CDC - COVID-19 Fact Sheet (Spanish)
- CDC - COVID-19 Prevention Tips (English)
- CDC - COVID- 19 Prevention Tips (Spanish)
For general questions, please call the Coronavirus Info Center 211, text "COVID19" to 898211, or visit the 211 of CT website. For further information please call the Hartford HealthCare 24/7 Hotline at 860-972-8100. Hartford HealthCare’s COVID-19 Clinical Command Center hotline is staffed by healthcare professionals.