A Regular Meeting of the EAST HARTFORD REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY was held in the Second Floor Conference Room, 740 Main Street, East Hartford, Connecticut on Wednesday, October 19, 2011.
- The meeting was called to order at 6:11PM by Chairperson Pearson
Robin Pearson, Chair
Ellen McCreery, Vice-Chair
Others in Attendance:
John Choquette, Development Director
MOTION by Ms. McCreery, seconded by Mr. Ryan to approve the bills list
- September 21, 2011 regular meeting
MOTION by Mr. Ryan, seconded by Mr. Matta to approve the minutes
- Review of Gateway Square Master Plan
- Ms. Pearson commented on the visual appeal of the site, specifically with regards to the corner of Main Street and Connecticut Boulevard.
- The Landscaping Plan was reviewed.
- Ms. Pearson requested that Mr. Choquette follow up with the developer on minor concerns with existing tree growth, or lack there of.
- Ms. Pearson requested that the Landscape Plan be sent to Commissioners, either in the form of a hard copy or an emailed PDF.
- 590 Burnside Avenue – Daley Court
- Mr. Choquette spoke with Reginald Fairbairn, President & CEO of New Samaritan Corp, regarding the HUD application, which is currently under review for consideration.
- Ms. Pearson inquired about Mr. Fairbairn’s commitment to be placed on an upcoming Planning & Zoning agenda.
- Ms. Pearson entertained questions from residents.
- MOTION by Mr. Maine, seconded by Mr. Ryan
APPROVED at 6:28PM
Jeffrey A. Currey
cc: Town Clerk